Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Wind In My Face (poem)

Hi guys this is another poem. Don't worry I will start writing articles again very soon. I wrote this in school. Try to guess what I am taking about in this poem. This type of way to write a poem or even an article is called "Show And Not Tell":

I save my energy waiting...
then
"ZOOM"
The wind follows me,
planning it's revenge,
Since I went way ahead of it.
Feeling free to choose any direction to face...
The feeling I look forward to on a Friday.

Nothing, I mean NOTHING can stop me,
when I am roaming with joy.
Suddenly I lose my concentration
and fall head first on the ground.

I get up, sit on the seat,
then the race continues,
between the wind.
And I finally win!


No comments:

Post a Comment