Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gone with the Wind


I have no idea how this storm started in beirut. I just came back from basketball practice. When I stepped out of the car, the car's door slammed into me. The wind was so strong that I could barely open the door. It almost knocked me down. I felt so weak and powerless! Now, to relate this post to my title. I have to say: I flew with the wind. It seems to me that this is a really strong storm that has hit Beirut. I hope that the rain and wind will just turn in to hotness. So I can go to the beach, since I haven't been to the beach in about six months! I'm just sick of the wind and rain! Then again, I'm sure my relatives in Sweden think I'm crazy because the weather there is always much worse than here!

It is March, why is the weather still like this (rainy, windy, hailing)? Last march it felt like summer! What happened to this year?! And now while I am writing this post, the lightning flashed and that proves my points. Thunder just roared again, proving my point again...

No comments:

Post a Comment