Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Concert

Earlier this year we traveled to Abu Dhabi. The news that the Jonas Brother will perform in Abu Dhabi was all over Lebanon, for some reason. I am not a fan of the Jonas Brothers. But it's good to have experiences like that. So when we arrived, it was very crowded. The line to get in was endlessly long. We finally realized that we were standing in the only line that was not moving at all. We waited forever to get in and when we finally did. The performance took ages to start. Okay! I'll stop talking about all the negative stuff! But it was still fun! It is also fun for adults. We did end up leaving early because my mom was worried about the traffic to get out of the stadium. They performed really well but I didn't really like the songs they chose to sing. They didn't sing any of the songs I know. But never mind, it was really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment