Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Dream Come True




If you look at the weather reports, you would think that Saturday was the most perfect day to go to the beach. It was a day before my sister's birthday so we thought that we could celebrate it at the beach. The weather report said that the weather would be bad on Sunday. We thought it would be fun to celebrate her birthday (a day early) on Saturday at the beach. My sister was insisting to bring our dogs with us, so as usual we brought them with us. Since she always gets what she wants. We walked on the shore of the beach and finally realized a huge problem....

We did not care! We just made the best out of it. Since we all hadn't been to the sea for about 9 months! Then we started to actually swim (which means having your whole body in the water). It turned out to be a pleasure to be in the water! Even if it was more suitable for a penguin than us!! My sister was having her dream come true. A beach. The dogs running. Her swimming.

She really enjoyed it, so did I. The food was delicious, it was like a menu particular for my sister. I hope she gets another dream, that would come true. Which I am included in. Happy Birthday Julia!

1 comment:

  1. What a great day!! I looks cold, but I bet the water at the Bergasa lagoon is even colder! C U soon in London! Love INA

    ReplyDelete