Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

HOW TO TRAIN A BIRD?


When you choose to train a bird, you should NOT train a lovebird. I have learned this from experience, since I am trying to train my lovebird. First try and stick your finger into the cage, and try to get the bird to sit on it. Keep on trying until it, at least sits on your finger. Then bring it to a closed area with no objects only the walls and keep still to make sure it stays on your finger. After that try and put it on your shoulder. PS: Even though I'm teaching this trick to you, do not try it! It leads to having a bird flying around your house non-stop! So, if you do not want to listen to me, suit yourself. You can train it but the chances are 50 out of 100! But if you are gonna try, good luck!!

3 comments:

  1. you are like a bird ignoring all frontiers, you are impressing our minds with your words, creativity and sense of humor.keep on....you already have loads of fans now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bird like that. Took a long time to train... Keep it up... you will see results.

    ReplyDelete