Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Ride

It was a sunny Saturday and I decided to go bicycling with my sister and my dad. We started our ride on the Corniche (which is on the coast of Beirut). The Corniche was fully crowded, which usually makes bicycling harder, but, it made it even funner. Since the people walking made an awesome obstacle course! The ride felt like it was never gonna end and when I thought the crowd could not increase anymore, more people arrived. At that point I thought that Beirut was a very small city with a huge population! Then I got annoyed from all of the swarming crowds, jumped off my bike and walked holding my bike with my annoying sister imitating me. I jumped back on my bike since a path appeared in the middle of the crowd. This whole time we were trying to get to the park. After all of the bicycling, we finally made it to the park. PS: If you ever decide to go bicycling for a long period, remember to bring loads of water! I actually wrote this in school when I was in detention!

1 comment: