Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

I am from... (poem)


I am from the talent of discovering,
and exploring hideouts,
from the beauty of the rising sun above

I am from the fun of being a kid,
climbing trees till I get to the top,
never giving up

I am from hobbies of amazement,
volly-ball, badmontin, water skiing and
running with my dog

I am from long walks,
to realize what's around me,
from half an hour hikes to hour hikes

I am from living my life,
not forgetting one bit of the memories,
which is the reason we go on these trips

I am from riding my bicycle non-stop
accepting challenges, from just having fun

I am from enjoying my life to the maximum.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent poem - you are so young and have figured out that life is to be lived! Well done! / Auntie INA

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice poem - so uplifting and fun and so Johnny. Makes one happy, looking forward to more fun...Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete