Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Scar of Memories


"A dog in a pound is sad and is sitting in the corner of the room, with other dogs running, playing and even more, so which dog should I pick to try and convince my family?" I thought, "Which dog needs me the most?" Then I froze and noticed a dog staring at me. I looked at the dog hopelessly. I did not blink when my eyes noticed a huge scar spread across the dogs leg. A thought crossed my mind, and I imagined myself saying ,"I am so relieved that I chose this dog", while holding a dog tightly in my arms. But the picture of the dog in my imagination was unclear and blurry. Then I took another look at the dog. I made up my mind. I ran franticaly to my family. They saw the dog. Before we knew it we were driving back home with a black cute dog. The decision was not final with regard to keeping the dog. It was to my family, but to me, never. My family had chosen to keep the dog until we had the chance to send it to the United States to find a better home. We called the dog "Shadow". As months and months passed we kept Shadow. Then as a family we agreed to keep Shadow forever. Shadow is a great dog. But her scar still remains, giving me memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment