Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lebanon is...

In the Maldives I always heard my dad say: "I saw this before in Lebanon!" while we're staring at a tropical fish. But then, if there are tropical fish in Lebanon, why did we go all the way to the Maldives!! Well, there are sting rays in Lebanon, but tropical fish, no way! I never knew that there are dolphins and turtles in Lebanon until I got on a boat and I saw dolphins and turtles with my own eyes. It was unbelievable! It is hard to find dolphins in Lebanon. All those wonderful creatures hide in the Mediterranean waters. The water was so clear, I felt like I was in the Maldives. To me it is impossible to not swim when I see clear, clean water. Lebanon is now worth gold to me! This is where I belong! The best thing about Lebanon is that the mountains are close to the sea!! Lebanon is changing in a good way!! Press here to see a close up of the water. Lebanon is beautiful!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so glad you're showing us all such great things about Lebanon. Love INA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am coming to visit Lebanon in summer. I will definitely try to go looking for turtles and dolphins now!! Hope I'm as lucky as you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great to hear that you are discovering your love for Lebanon! And good thing, because you write so well about it!

    ReplyDelete