Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Gone


Now, my hamster is dead. I have all of the sad memories locked in my head, that I will never forget. Now we already designed my hamster's coffin, full of hearts and phrases like: " I will always love you". I really wish we found out he was sick a long time ago, because it was too late to save his life. But being in heaven, resting peacefuly is better than suffering the rest of your life. There is not much I can say other than, "I miss my hamster".

3 comments:

  1. The problem with pets is that they don´t live so long and when they die it is sad, but you have to think that he had a good life with you and enjoyed running in his tunnels. Such is a hamsters life....Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you know last year our hamster died too. we never knew it was sick until it was too late. Johnny I really admire your writing style
    Bye,
    Ghida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope you also have lots of fun memories locked inside your head, too. I really liked that sentence by the way. Great word choice!!!

    ReplyDelete