Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back to Lebanon's Beauty

A foreigner might think that Lebanon is a dirty country with war, but that is totally wrong!
We went to a place in Lebanon called "Debiyye". We all hated it except my father! But now I got tricked without knowing by my father. He took me to an amazing river, it was also in "Debiyye"! I was surprised because last time we went to "Debiyye", I hated it, but now I like "Debiyye", just because of that trick! The river is super clean, with crabs, frogs, toads and fish!
We were taking a risk, going down the bumpy mountain to find a path to the clean river! I fell a billion times and hurt myself, but it was worth it!
The village of "Dibiyye" is also beautiful! All the people there are almost related to our family and have the same last name! "Dibiyye" is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. The Dibiyye river sounds like a hidden Shangri- La. When your mother was little we once went to the Orontis river which was a bit like that. Maybe that will another Sunday outing for you. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Johnny! What a place! See you soon! LOve auntie INA

    ReplyDelete