Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Death is On it's Way


Death again is gonna be roaming around my life. People say that animals are like furniture, but all I do is walk away and not listen to them. Now my poor cute hamster is suffering from a disease called "wet tail". My biggest hope is for my hamster to manage this dreadful disease. My biggest wonder is how did my poor hamster catch that disease! I'm really gonna miss him when he dies, I already miss him now because I am not allowed to see him because he gets very nervous and might die. What did my hamster do wrong! I feel really sad. So I guess the next time I see him he will be buried in soil and with flowers on top.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Johnny,
    You reduced me to tears. It is so rare to find such compassion in someone as young as you. Poor QuiQui, at least he spent a year being loved by all of you. It's just his time to move on... Maybe,just maybe... he will live. I've got my fingers crossed!
    Miss Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how sad you're feeling, Johnny. But, just think. The alternative to feeling this sadness would be to have a life without any animals. OK, with no animals in your life you wouldn't have to face times when they get sick and even die, but you also wouldn't have the joy and love they give you either. I don't think it's a tough choice - animals every time!!!

    Mrs. Khoury

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no....poor Qui Qui. So sad, but that's life (and death).....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Johnny,
    What a sad blog entry. It is wonderful to have pets in our lives but it is very hard to let them go from our hearts at the end of their lives.

    ReplyDelete