Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Osaka Restaurant


Now look what's next, Japanese food! It's been a long time since we have been to a Japanese restaurant! Sushi, spicy crispy tuna, edamami and more, all in Osaka! Now this food is not good, it is delicious! I also love the Japanese decorations all around Osaka! But I am mostly happy that Osaka is in Downtown (in Lebanon). Because Downtown is the best place to be in Lebanon! It is good to keep on visiting different restaurants with different kinds of food. Again, Ina don't worry we will take you to Osaka too when you come to Lebanon! Japanese food is my favorite kind of food!

3 comments:

  1. I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Check out my blog. Amina and I were at Bergasa and fixed the garden i bit yesterday.
    Love to all INA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when we were there together for Carina´s birthday when I visited you and it is really good food! I am enjoying reading about your life! Bravo, Johnny! Grandma

    ReplyDelete