Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Falamanki


I used to only like restaurants with sushi or pizza but now I am finally enjoying a Lebanese restaurant! It is called Falamanki! But the food was the best part! My favorite dishes in Falamanki are " Tabouli" (Tabouli is a typical lebanese salad), "tormos" (lupini beans) and the meat (the meat is sooo good). All food in Falamanki is always good! But I wish that Falamanki would use glass cups instead of plastic cups. Because plastic is not good for the environment at all. If you are reading this Ina, don't worry we will take you there soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Habibi Johnny! You know that Lebanese food is my favourite - yum yum Tabouli. We miss you guys sooooo much! Love Auntie INA

    ReplyDelete
  2. DET ser gott UT, vore kul MED receptet, Hälsningar Sol-Britt Wadenrud

    ReplyDelete