Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Animal Rights


Some people take animals from Africa and other places for zoos and circuses. But really, do you think it is nice to be tooken from your house and then dumped in a huge cage or to be forced to do something and to be starving! Also, sometimes they kill the animal's mother when they capture the animal from the wild! I wish someone would go up live on stage and tell everybody that animals are just like us; they have the right to be free. I really hate circuses and zoos cause all they do is torture animals for human entertainment! Animals are creatures like us and they have every right you could think of, like us! My only wish is for all animals to have freedom!

1 comment:

  1. I live in Thailand and I wish more people felt this way. You are very smart for your age.... Your blog is cool, full of far out info...
    Keep breathing!!!

    ReplyDelete