Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hallelujah!

The only words I could hear now are “fun, vacation, No School, No Homework, No tests, ". Plus all of these words lead to "Hallelujah!!"! I just cannot believe that I have no school for 11 days; I know it is a small number compared to 50 or 100 but at least it is not less! But I am still thankful. It is of course worth it because it really is for the celebration of Easter and at the same time everybody deserves a break! It is also good that it is including the day of April fool’s Day celebration! I have lots of tricks that I've prepared from a long time ago!

3 comments:

  1. What can I say other than that "I agree"!!! I go to school in Italy and we are also in break. I will do all relaxing things. I say hip hip horray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even teachers like holidays :) We get extra time to plan tests, hard work, and punishments for our students :D - Just kidding!!!! I especially love Easter holiday because: I love Easter - I love Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vi Har också påsklov here sa härligt, Hälsningar Andreas Wadenrud

    ReplyDelete