Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Is My Dog a Fish?!


I have never seen a dog like Shadow who always swims. The second you take her to any place with a pond, lake, river or beach, she freaks out and jumps in to the water! Sometimes I think that she is a fish! But the amazing part is that Shadow does not mind to swim when there is a storm, when there is rain and not even when it is freezing! Now I wonder how Shadow always gets courage to jump in to the water because not every dog will just jump in to the water like Shadow! Shadow is soo active! But at the same time she is still enjoying it!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dog!! I have a dog and I live in Beirut, do u have any ideas where I can take her for long walks?? Where is this picture taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej vilken tuff hund du harmoni, ser sa fin UT, JAG harmoni En liten vit hund SOM-Känner jag mig sminkad Rätt tuff, harmoni min syster en Sheltie OCH min mamma en lapphund OCH en pon, min mamma Kanner DIN Moster carina SOM fött Upp ponhunden vi harmoni, Hälsningar Andreas Wadenrud

    ReplyDelete