Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gone (one of my poems)

“Gone”, that word whispers to me when it’s time to sleep, No reversing, he’s gone.
Makes me cry when I think about him, his soul, stuck in heaven.
He suffered, he did not manage his pain, but it does not matter anymore cause he’s gone.
Barely got to see him when he was alive and now I can never see him again. His words whisper to me when I’m asleep, make me feel sad, make me feel like crying.
Grandpa Joe, you are gone and nothing can be done, but you will always be in my heart. I will always love you, Grandpa Joe.
Your grandson, Johnny.

Dedicated to my Grandpa,who died from Cancer.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Johnny - Grandpa would love this poem! You are really, really talented! We were at Bergasa this weekend. Check my blog (just click on my name here) for pictures - tell the others. Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma said..
    What a wonderful Poem to the memory of Grandpa! You have inherited his talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem, from the heart. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete