Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ready or Not The Faqra Trip Will Start And End


In my school, each year we go to a place called Faqra. We go to Faqra to ski and play with the snow. This time we could not ski because the weather was bad so we went snow shoeing. I hate snow shoeing because it is boring, the snow shoes keep on falling off and the monitors helping do not put on your snow shoes [ it is very hard to put on your snow shoes.] Snow Shoeing in Faqra is the biggest mistake I did in my whole life. It was fun making igloos and a lot of snowmen. We slept in Faqra for one night in rooms. So from what I am writing I am saying that the Faqra Trip was okay but it could've been better.


4 comments:

  1. Hello my best freind is George he told me to check up your name because he told me your blog is AWSOME!!!!! Welll i really do agree with him youre blog is off the hook. I live in New York it is FREEZING here!!!
    SHIVER SHIVER.....
    From
    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi It's johnny. Thanks George and Leo for adding comments. I t would be better if you tell more of your friends to visit. I am living in Lebanon but I am half swedish and american.
    PS: I love dogs don't you guys love them to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't everyone love dogs!!!! I am travelling for a while so will not be able to check out your blog for a couple of weeks... I have told some friends to check you out so keep up the interesting topics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you had a bad time in Faqra, Johnny. By the time we went up (3rd grade) there was no snow at all. We couldn't go snow shoeing (thank goodness!!), build snowmen, sled, or anything else because it was just slush and mud. The worst ski trip ever. At least the 3rd graders were really well behaved and we did do other fun things. We watched the movie, "Balto." Watch it if you haven't seen it because it was really good and is based on a true story.

    ReplyDelete