Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bahama Mamma

When we went to the Bahamas we went to Atlantis, a huge holiday resort on Paradise Island. It is perfect to spend your holiday fun. They have the biggest slides in the whole world. They have one that you go through a tunnel with sharks around you. They have other slides that are higher than that slide.

We went on a day trip on a power boat to two islands. The power boat went super fast. One of the islands was full of iguanas. They gave us grapes and told us to put a grape on a stick to feed the iguanas. I loved that island. It looked like it had a tropical forest. When we left the iguana island we went to the other one. The other island had a beach and they let us feed stingrays. They told us to keep our legs together and to hold a piece of fish between two fingers under the water. We were very nervous. The stingray broke passed in between my sister and me, and he climbed up my leg. I was very frightened and ran to the other side of the beach. Then the stingray bit my sister's finger and she screamed while jumping up and down.

On this island they have a big fat wild boar. It looked pretty lazy to me because it just slept all day. They told us to not go near it because it could attack. They made the boar swim at the end of the day.

While I was building a castle, I heard that my sister and Dad were going snorkeling. I decided to go with them. The view underwater was spectacular! It was full of colorful fish, coral reefs and SHARKS!!! I was petrified! I swam to my Dad quickly and I was shaking with fright. The sharks didn't do anything as I passed them. Everyday the island people feed the sharks so they won't eat people so I stopped worrying.

Sunset came and it was time to leave. We packed everything and we got on the boat. We arrived to Atlantis and went up to our hotel. We were exhausted and wanted to sleep. Even though some things were dangerous I still enjoyed the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment