Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Small Zoo







I am from Lebanon, Sweden and America but all that's important is that my culture is American if your wondering. I love animals. I have allot of pets living in my house with me. I have two dogs one called Shadow and one called Toby. We got Shadow from the pound because we felt very sad for her, Because you know when they look at you in the cute puppy face. When a dog looks at me like that I just can not say no. Shadow is a mixed Labrador. We got Toby when I was a baby from a store because she looked tortured. Toby is a mixed poodle. Toby is so cute and lovable.

We have allot more pets but I rather tell you about them in another post.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Johnny what an amazing blog! I think you should add the other animals....

    ReplyDelete