Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So one day after school was over I realized that I had lost my glasses. First I thought, " Nah, Johnny it is not worth it". Then I got home and my mom asked me " Where are your glasses?" Then I said " I lost them". " So you better find them, they are very valuable" she said. The next day I looked all around my classroom and I did not find them . While I was going to the library. I bumped in to my mom and she said, " I think I found them". " Found them where?" I said. '' In the computer lab, I've been called because some one found them there." So my mom rushed to the computer lab and got them and gave them to me." Let's hope I don't lose them again!! Maybe next time I wont be so lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Johnny! You need to take care of your glasses or you won't have them when you need them. Do you have a case to put them into? That might help you.

    ReplyDelete