Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weird Caterpillar


We went out one day with our two dogs to play on the street near the school we study in ( the road was closed). For some silly reason we saw a caterpillar on the closed silent road ( well, it was silent until our dogs were barking and running around having fun, but I do not blame them because they have a right to have freedom). So we moved the caterpillar on to a leaf (so it does not get squashed by accident). It looked very weird to me, I have never seen a caterpillar like the one I saw. Sorry, if the caterpillar is hard to see in the picture; it's perfectly camouflaged!!!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Johnny,
    You stopped by my blog and asked about how to make your button... you can try reading this link: http://sneakymommablogdesign.blogspot.com/2009/01/advanced-blog-tip-sharing-your-button.html
    That will help with the coding once you have the visual of your button. I'm not very good at this stuff, but I was able to figure it out from that write up. Good luck... and yup, life's definitely not fair !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. caterpillars are my favorite... i mean what other creature morphs from an ugly furry multi-legged worm to one of the most beautiful colorful winged insects? but i can't see you caterpillar!!!!!!!

    Rima

    PS, I LOVE YOUR BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    ReplyDelete
  3. johnny, go to my blog www.crosseyedrevolutions.com OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!! I've written something about your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I like yours too! :)
    I love strange caterpillars. If you haven't seen this one before - go look at this cute guy.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalopyge_opercularis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog tera!

    ReplyDelete