Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Relax + Chill


I had to go home from school one day . Cause I had a headache. You might think it is a silly reason to go home but you are wrong. That headache made me so dizzy and I could not work at all. And my head was also hearting allot. So the only thing that was left to do was go home, relax, and chill. The minute I got to my house I jumped in my bed and slept with my two dogs Shadow and Toby and one of my cats. I was not the only one who was enjoying that short rest in my bed my dogs and cat were enjoying it to.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Hope you're feeling better now :)
    I know how you must have felt. Sometimes all I want to do is go home and jump into bed with my two cats, Thomas and Bella. Bella has now started the sometimes annoying habit of sleeping ON MY HEAD! At first it was kind of cute. But, when she started doing it at 3 or 4A.M. it wasn't as cute anymore. Still, when she does it I don't have the heart to knock her off. She's so adorable. She snuggles right along the top of my head and then puts her paws on my face. If I move she starts massaging my face with her paws and licking my ear.

    ReplyDelete