Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Does The Dog Really Love You?


Allot of people have dogs, dogs that run, play and fetch. But there is always 1 dog that loves you and really cares about you. But to get a dog to really love and care about you is kind of hard, but it is very easy with a dog like Toby. Toby's heart is huge! She is so loving and caring, because she is always following me , sometimes licking me (usually when a dog licks you, it is the sign of true love). Sometimes I feel like Toby is really talking to me. Once I tried to play dead and the second I lay pretending to be dead Toby started licking me, started to whine and looked very sad.
But Toby also is kind of an active dog to at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! You are so right about dogs Johnny! Out of my three dogs I can say that Avalon is the one that cares most about me. P. Andreas checks your blogg every day and says he loves it!
    Love you! Auntie INA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ina, I hope preben is feeling better. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilken försåndig OCH Klok hund, liknar min hund Sky, Han Känner jag mig sminkad sa Snäll OCH gå, Alla Vara hundar Känner jag mig sminkad sa kloka män mamma Säger Att Vår pon Bessy Känner jag mig sminkad den SOM förstår Mest OCH bryr SIG om oss, nar vi ska / UT OCH Hundarna Vara själva en Stund da Håkan mannen GE DEM Godis SA de integ Vill springa UT, män Bessy Känner jag mig sminkad integre sa lättlurad, nej älskling Satter SIG VID dörren OCH Vill MED godis Kan de Andra äta tycker HON, Hälsningar Andreas Wadenrud

    ReplyDelete