Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson was such a great guy, I really am sad to hear that he died. He really cares about earth, and I think he would risk his life for earth. I think if he was still alive he would really do any thing to save Haiti from the huge earthquake. Alot of his songs are about earth like " Man In The Miror" to " Heal The World " to " The Earth Song" and mabe more. That is why I like him alot! I wish that he never died in the first place. But at the same time he will always be the king
of pop to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Johnny habibi!
    MJ is also Amina's favorite. Everything is better here now - Preben says hi! He is walking around with crutches. The snow has now melted and some spring flowers are on their way up. Love to all! INA

    ReplyDelete