Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time Runs To Fast


Hi guys, in school I had to write a persuasive piece to convince somebody. So, I am convincing my mom in this piece. So here it is:
An absolute wish come true for me is to spend more time in Sweden. If that actually happens I will be screaming my head off and jumping on cloud nine or maybe even higher. Every time, we travel to Sweden the day I get to know more about my cousins, the next day we are leaving. And I never even have enough time to play with them and have fun. Sweden is very different from Lebanon, and when I watch them, I realize how life is, in Sweden for them. One of the reasons that we always travel to Sweden is that Sweden has a lot of nature. Like, we never have time to swim in the lakes or even catch crayfish. Or watch all the amazing animals in Sweden. The problem is that time runs to fast! In Lebanon I am not allowed to ride horses, since it is dangerous here in Lebanon. But in Sweden it is 100% safe, and if we stay in Sweden for more time, I can also take horse back riding lessons. Plus, I can learn more about horses. All the things I want to do there do not fit only in 7 days. I have never brought this up as serious as before. But I think it is a great idea for our family to spend more time in one of our main countrys.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Johnny! Of course you should spend more time here with us! We were at you house (Bergasa) this past weekend, cleaning, fixing the garden, fixing the new fridge and getting everything ready for you. Amina (+ alla of us) can't wait to see you guys again! love INA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the motion and would love to see you all here for a longer time each summer. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Johnny, looks like you've got some momentum growing on this one.
    love, Rhanda

    ReplyDelete