Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The City that Never Sleeps


During our long vacation, we traveled to the city of bright lights, New York City. I loved everything about New York; there was nothing that it did not have. And Times Square is as bright as a star in the starry night. I was on cloud nine when I heard that our hotel was right next to Times Square. There actually were policemen on horses over there. It was a big shock for me to find a huge park in a big city like New York City. Now, I am thinking how do I even call the small road with people bicycling on it a park! Central Park was incredible. I just don't have anything bad to say about New York. It is just too amazing to hate. I really want to live there when I grow up.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a big, long comment but didn't do the next step to get my comment posted. Anyway...

    I love New York City too and have several friends and clients who live there.
    They're mostly in their late twenties now but if you ever live there, I will introduce you to the ones who are still there at that time.

    Central Park was my playground. I rode my bike and roller skated there a lot. We also had picnics with grandma and grandpa Joe when Ina was very young. I don't even know if your mom had been born at the time of the picnis, but she was born there before we moved to Beirut. love, Rhanda

    ReplyDelete