Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The First Sushi Bar in Beirut (Le Sushi Bar)




While we were on our way, flying through the mist of white fluffy pillows, my mom grabbed a lengthy magazine and began to read about all of the famous restaurants in Lebanon. I was sitting next to my mom, glancing at the magazine, looking for something fun to do. Then, my eyes caught on a fancy ad about a Japanese restaurant. It stated that it was the first sushi bar that opened in Beirut. So, I pointed it out to my mom and she recognized the name instantly, since she had been there a long time ago in a different location. Now, here we are today, trying out the Sushi Bar. To our surprise, the food pleased our taste buds so well that it was like a party in our mouth. Our aunt Rhanda, from Chicago, (the capital of delicious food), loved this restaurant. Plus, she never knew that Beirut is also famous for Japanese food. We just could not resist the feeling of eating the whole restaurant. It was by far the best restaurant that I have ever been to. For sure, we will be coming back often, but next time we will order even more...

2 comments:

  1. Been there, your right... It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this amazing review

    ReplyDelete