Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Unexpected Disaster

This time, we tried to go to a beach that we do not usually go to! We decided to go snorkeling, no actully my dad decided! Something was really weird with the sea water, we saw small white peices floating in the shallow places! I had no idea what they were... It was shocking when I was snorkeling, I suddenly started drowning. When I popped out of the water my ear was red and I was screaming with pain, nobody realized what was happening to me! I had been touched by a jellyfish and that hurts alot!! Guess what, now I have one red ear and I bearly even saw one fish! Anything that includes snorkeling turns into a disaster! After that I didn't dare to swim in the sea for the rest of the day. Then, I went racing to the swimming pool! But, I had fun the rest of the day!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh....awful, poor you! I heard you were at a concert today? How was it? Love INA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your ear is better now! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete