Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Zahle

We took an exhausting 1 hour drive to Zahle planning to sleep in Zahle for one night. We got tickets to the Mika Concert in Baalbek that starts at 8:00pm and Baalbek is close to Zahle. Because it is not that smart to just go to the Concert at 8:00pm and go back home at 11:00pm! Meanwhile, we could enjoy Zahle before the Concert! We went to a church with a tower in Zahle, so we could see the whole town of Zahle from far! The view is nice but I didn't enjoy walking up the stairs to get to the top of the tower! Then we went straight to the river. It didn’t really look like a river. It looked like a canal. Around the river there were arcades, restaurants and stores! It was amazing, but the river was not that clean! Then we went to one of the restaurants near the river! The food was good but I didn’t enjoy it because I couldn't wait to go to the Mika Concert! I will tell you all about the Mika Concert in another post! The only thing I will say about the Mika Concert is that I was amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment