Johnny’s Videos

Search Johnny's Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Indoor Sky Diving

Sky diving is an interesting activity, but how can a kid (like me) jump off a plane risking his life. But there is also another way to sky dive which is called Indoor Sky Diving. For sure you will never, I mean NEVER find an indoor sky diving place in Beirut! Our only chance of indoor sky diving was in Florida, U.S.A. So, guess what we ended up doing...
First of all I was nervous specially when the instructor started to give us a bunch of signals to memorize. Because he will be sky diving with us too and he can not talk while sky diving. It was really cool and amazing. I felt like I was actually flying! The name of the company was 100% correct it was a once in a life time experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment